We offer business start up packages from just £249!
We understand how hard it is to get a new venture off the ground, so we’d like to help. A professionally built, bespoke website may be more than you need to get started, so we have some cost effective alternatives which may help to get you up and running.
What do you need?
Here is a list of things you will definitely need to get your business started:
- Business card
- Basic website
- Facebook page
What do we offer?
We offer all of those things in our Business Start-up Package, all for just £499
Here is what you get:
- A professionally designed logo in vector format for print reproduction
- 250 professionally designed, laminated business cards on 180gms premium card, printed both sides
- A basic brochure website based on a ready-made template up to ten pages
- One year website hosting with two email addresses
- A Facebook business page set up with graphics for profile and header
This is truly a great business set up package and works out much cheaper than other alternatives.
Wix is a company that offer diy websites that you create using ‘drag and drop’ tools. They have plans starting from free websites (with advertising) then increasing depending on website size and features. It is possible to get a basic site for under £5 per month.
We can set up your Wix website and give a basic tutorial on how to keep it updated.
Our Wix set up service costs £200 and is a one off payment.
We don’t really want a website!
Not every business needs a website, but it’s vital that you are on the web. You can be listed with Google and free business directories which will display your business name and contact details in a Google search. You can also create free social media accounts with Facebook and Twitter etc.
For this, we offer a Mini Startup Package, which includes:
- 250 business cards
- Listing on Google and other web directories
- Social media set up
You can get all of that for just £249